January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!


I'm not really in the mood to make a post today but I feel I just have to considering it's the first day of the New Year and all. Anyway, I want to greet you all a VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! May all of our wishes, hopes and plans be granted this year 2013. Surely this year is going to bring good tidings and great surprises I just feel it! And one of our greatest gifts will be arriving soon so, it's all good vibes for this year.

I know many of you have their New Year's resolutions written down before the year 2012 closed and unlike you, I didn't make any. I don't make New Year's resolutions anymore because I cannot follow through. I just make it a point to do my best everyday and in everything I do. That's what's important right?

At this point I want to share a beautiful prayer for the New Year that I found on Inspiring Thoughts.net. I hope this inspires you too!

A Prayer for the New Year
What shall I ask for the coming year
What shall my watchword be
What should thou do for me, dear Lord
What can I do for thee?
Lord, I would ask for a holy year
Spent in thy perfect will
Help me to walk in thy very steps
Help me to please thee still.
Lord, I would ask for a trustful year
Give me thy faith divine
Taking my full inheritance
Making thy fulness mine!
Lord, I would ask for a year of love
O let me love thee best
Give me the love that faileth not
Beneath the hardest test.
Lord, I would ask for a year of prayer
Teach me to walk with thee
Breathe in my heart the Spirit's prayer
Pray thou thy prayer in me!
Lord, I would ask for the dying world
Stretch forth thy mighty hand
Thy truth proclaim, thy power display
This year in every land.
Lord, I would ask for a year of joy
Thy peace, thy joy divine
Springing undimmed through all the days
Be thy days of shade or shine.
Lord, I ask for a year of hope
Looking for thee to come
And hastening on that year of years
That brings us home to you.


Happy, Happy New Year everyone!


No comments: