January 10, 2013

Eight Months and Counting for Baby Boy

Well, it's now the second week of January and the big day is drawing nearer! I can literally feel it because of the pain in my pelvic area. I've been to my ob the other day and I told her about the pain and she said it's probably due to the baby positioning himself for delivery. I started feeling this pain on Sunday and sometimes   it feels too much. I did some research online to see if this is normal and most of the forums I've been to say it is.

The pain is not in my tummy but in my pelvic area. I don't feel any pain when I'm sitting down but it's a different story when I stand up and walk. Sometimes there's piercing pain when I put pressure on my leg when I get up from bed and when I walk. Well, I can't even walk normally anymore; what I do now is waddle! Not a graceful sight to see I know. But there's nothing I can do about it.

My due date isn't until the end of February but at this rate I don't think I'll reach it. But if ever, I hope this pelvic pain doesn't last until then! I don't think I can handle it. I hope this pain goes away soon. 

No comments: