December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas Day!

Ho! Ho! Ho! It's Christmas Day! Well, the day is almost over in my side of the world. I just actually spent the whole day at home watching movies, listening to music and resting. The whole family already had an advance Christmas get together on Sunday night because my sis and her family have to go on a road trip today. My brother-in-law's brother is getting married on Saturday and my two nieces are going to be flower girls so their presence is a must.

Hubby went with them today as well. He wanted to see his family in Manila so...He wanted me to go with him but I declined. I don't think I can handle the long drive at this point. Sitting for long periods is getting to be quite tiring for me. And I also can't stand the long distance walks involved when navigating the streets of Manila so I'm just here staying put at home this holiday season.

Anyway, it's not boring at all because there's baby to talk to. He baby moves around a lot! He also has his favorite spot in my tummy. He likes to rest a lot on the right side. I just feel and see him bunching on that side. It's a joy to see.

By next year we'll have our own baby boy to play with during Christmas! I can't help but wonder what kind of temperament he'll have. I'm excited!

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas Day! 

No comments: