October 8, 2011

Steve Jobs Lives on in My iPod Nano

The whole world was shocked when news about Apple co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs circulated in the Internet. I felt really sad when I read about this news last Thursday. Steve died at the age of 56. It was no secret that in recent years Steve suffered from ill-health. He had some form of pancreatic cancer in 2004 and has a liver transplant in 2009. However, it seems the cancer cells in his body weren't eliminated and continued to ravage his body to the end. Steve Jobs was a shadow of the vigorous man who led Apple to the peak of success. He looked really frail and gaunt during his last days.

Even though he's gone, I'll have something to remember him by, my iPod Nano. I think this is the 4th generation iPod Nano.. Still one without the camera. Steve Jobs is gone but his innovations will live on...


My 4th Generation iPod Nano

No comments: