October 15, 2011

My Fashion Blog is a Winner at the 1st Annual Bloggy Awards!



I received a great news today and until now I still can't stop smiling! It's like I'm still in blogging heaven because my fashion blog "Pretty, Cute and Outrageous" won as the Best Fashion Blog at the 1st Annual Bloggy Awards. This event aims to recognize the skills of Bicolano bloggers/writers.

Three of my blogs were nominated in different categories. In My Silent Lucidity was nominated for Best Personal Blog while This Side of the Game was a contender in the Best Hobby and Recreation Blog. My Pretty, Cute and Outrageous was actually nominated in three categories namely Best Fashion Blog, Best Beauty Blog, and Best Blog Design but out of these three, Pretty Cute only came out for Best Fashion Blog! But I'm happy it won! I never dreamed this little hobby of mine would get some recognition someday but hey that day has come!

Winning the Best Fashion Blog just makes me even more inspired to write and share everything that is beautiful, chic and trendy to all you fashionatics out there! And to the Bicolano Blogger Republic thank you all so much for this recognition! 'Til next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good job! :D

Rhyz said...

Thanks Worthy! ;)

dex said...

Congrats Rhyz! Keep it up!