October 12, 2011

Angry Birds Make an Angry Me!

One of the popular games that people, young and old, are going gaga over is Angry Birds! My brother-in-law, that's my sis' husband, has this game in their PSP console, so I got to try it. My first exposure to this game annoyed me so much because I could not figure out how to manipulate the angry birds so that they'll knock down the blocks of ice and wood that protect the little sarcastic piggies!


Each time I take a shot and miss those pigs just smirk even more. How I wanted to wipe that smirk off their faces that time, with my bare hands not with the angry birds anymore. I know that's funny but this game can really drive you mad!

Since my brother-in-law's PSP wasn't accessible all the time, I tried to find a free online version of Angry Birds and luckily I was able to find one. But it was only a limited one. Once I started playing Angry Birds' online version I could not stop! The first few levels were a breeze but as I neared the end, it became more difficult. I had to come up with very good strategies in order to kill those smug pigs. The last levels took me several tries before I was able to kill all of them bad and smug pigs! Ha!


Since I finished all the levels in the limited online version, I'm thinking maybe I should buy the game? So that I can play it unlimited!

Anyone play Angry Birds?

No comments: