October 8, 2008

Just A Recap

I was able to go home on the last weekend of September. After work that Friday, I immediately proceeded to Cubao where my friend, Mandy, was waiting for me. I decided to just take the ordinary bus for my trip. It was my first time to take the ordinary bus so, I asked my friend to help me choose which one would be most secure. We had a hard time choosing because most of the seats at the front were already occupied. I definitely did not want to sit at the back, not only is it uncomfortable, it's also not safe since most of the people sitting there were males. Finally, we settled on the Elavil bus. It's a good thing too because my seat mate was a female. It was hard to sleep during the trip, but I was also able to nap every now and then. I noticed that ordinary buses had so many stopovers, but despite that we were able to reach Guinobatan pretty early.

It felt good to be home. I missed our house, my room, my bed. And it was good to see my Ma, my siblings and their families. I planned on taking them out for lunch in Legazpi on Sunday, but my Ma said it would just be better if we buy stuff and cook them at home. So, that's what we did. We ate outside the house during lunch, under the Bignay tree with fresh air around us. Too bad I did not take pictures of that day...

During my visit there I had some time to rummage through my things, throw out what I did n't need anymore and kept those that had so much sentimental value to me. I tried looking for the notebook that contained poetry pieces but I couldn't find it. Then I remembered, I lent it to my neice, Apol. I just texted her and told her to make she does't lose it.

Time flew so fast, ad then it was again time to come back here in Manila. I took the plane. By the way, it was my first plane ride. Since it was my first time to ride in the skies, I took pictures of the clouds that were close enough to touch. It's wonderful to be up there, looking down on all creation. But not all sights were good to eyes. When we were near Manila already, the view changed. Instead of green meadows, all I could see were buildings stuck so close together...

Here are some pictures of my plane ride and other views from the top.

No comments: