October 22, 2008

Staring Right At You

I've always been amazed by foreigners' eyes. When I was a child I used to wish I had gray eyes. Gray and green-colored eyes fascinate me a lot. And I was also influenced by the paperbacks I read back then. The ones authored by Barbra Cartland had great descriptions about gray and green eyes. Her descriptions of the heroine's eyes just make them come alive, that you can almost see them staring right back at you.

That was then, and I'm all grown now. However, my fascination for colored eyes hasn't left me. I think I'd look so much better if I had gray or green eyes. Colored contact lenses would make that possible. When I came back home a few weeks ago I purchased a new pair of contact lenses. But, instead of going for green or gray, I opted for hazel, or brown if you will. That time I bought it, the only colors available were gray and hazel. I tried on both and the lady assisting me said both colors look good on me. But the gray one looked obviosuly fake and the hazel looked natural so, I bought the latter. Maybe next time I'll buy the gray one. Anyway, the contacts I bought make my eyes look more alive that's why I like it too.

Here's a picture of my hazel-colored eyes...

Yes, I'm staring right at you...

What can you say?

No comments: