December 5, 2012

It's a Boy!




It's a boy! This little bundle of joy inside me is a boy! My hubby got his wish and he's so thrilled. He's the first grandson in my side of the family; my sis and bro both have little girls. We've actually known for two weeks now but I just got around to writing about it today. I hope that the ultrasound's accurate. We just got the common ultrasound and not the 3D one that a lot of expectant parents get these days.

Sometimes, ultrasound results aren't accurate especially if done in the early staged of pregnancy so I hope ours is correct because I already started buying baby things fit for a baby boy. I mostly got blue wraps and baby clothes. I only bought a few so far. Whenever I go out, I buy one or two things for the baby so that it won't make an huge impact on our budget. But anyway, come Christmas we really have to buy all the necessities.

A boy. No wonder he's so active in my tummy. There were times in the past months when he just goes on a kicking spree! Some were so strong they couldn't be ignored. Looks like he's going to quite a handful when he comes out! Hubby better be ready.

Anyway, now that we know our baby's gender, we're caught up in another dilemma still! What name to give to our baby boy! As much as possible I want it to be a combination of my and hubby's name but it's difficult. We might have to choose another as long as it begins with R and is unique.

My baby boy! Can't wait to meet you!

No comments: