November 2, 2011

Cross Stitch Diversion


 Problems are a part of our daily lives I know that, but sometimes they can get so overwhelming. The overwhelming part is where I am now.  had so much jumbled thoughts inside my head two nights ago that I just had to write them all down otherwise my head would burst! I originally about posting those thoughts here but then I realized they're just too private and personal. I just don't want to think of these problems anymore so I thought I have to find a diversion.  And I found it!It's actually a hobby of mine in the past so I'm just rekindling it. Guess what it is? Cross Stitching!


I immediately went to the mall to buy the things I need. I originally thought about using as my picture as a pattern but I could not find a place that can make it into one, so I just settled for a ready-made pattern from the mall. Since I love dogs I got a pattern of two cute puppies! I already started my new project though I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it. Its kinda big! But for sure it's going to look great when finished! I hope this will effectively divert my mind off my problems.

No comments: