August 30, 2011

Sea, Sand and Sun at Subic Beach, Matnog

Who is attracted to beaches? especially ones with pure, white sand? I AM! And I had a chance to visit this heavenly wonderful place in Matnog, Sorsogon where the sand in not just white, it's pinkish white which is more beautiful. I can sincerely say that it's like paradise on earth.The place I'm talking about is Subic Beach, in Calintaan Islands, Matnog, Sorsogon.

Good thing the weather was great yesterday. The sea was not so rough and we were able to enjoy the sea, sand and sun to the max!

One of the sights along the way to Subic Beach

First glimpse of Subic Beach :)

The shores we passed by gave a hint of what to expect. The white sand and crystal clear waters that the boat passed on heightened my excitement about the place even more. And truly, my first glimpse of Subic Beach took my breath away! It was so beautiful! It exceeded my expectations. 

I know some of you won't believe it without evidence so here are some pictures!










2 comments:

raiden28 said...

Whoa! I already went therein Matnog, Sorsogon along with my friends last summer. The people there were so hospitable and kind. It was just like the sand in Subic Beach that we've know. It is in my to-do-list this before this year ends.

SEO Freelance

Rhyz said...

That's awesome! anyway thanks for reading my blog :)