August 14, 2011

Meet My New Shawbike

Although I didn't have a bike when I was younger, I was able to learn how to ride one. If I remember correctly, I learned from my Grandfather's bike. It was an old-fashioned one. It had a side-car attached to it but we remove it when we wanted to learn how to balance. Luckily I was able to learn through that bike, though not without some cuts and bruises!

Japanese Surplus Bike
After 29 years, I finally own a bike of my own so I can pedal around to my heart's content! The one I bought is a Japanese style bike. I actually bought it two weeks ago when I saw it in Ligao City. I fell in love with its basket the first time I laid eyes on it! It reminded of bikes used on Korean novelas :).
Reminded me of Korean Novelas
I knew then I just got to have it so next day I bought it with the help of my brother and sister-in-law. My sis-in-law alternately pedaled from Tuburan, Ligao City up to Muladbucad. My legs were really challenged by the task! It was tiring but fun at the same time! By the way I named it Shawbike.

Here are some pictures of my bike and our time biking! Enjoy!

My brother enjoying the bike

Sis-in-law posing with the new bike

Me posing with my Shawbike

No comments: