July 3, 2009

Something's Wrong...

Something's wrong...I don't know why, but I've really been feeling this unease...restlessness since Wednesday. Last night I found myself crying again when I said I won't cry anymore. It's really difficult to find the solution when you don't even know what's really wrong and you just feel this "something" nagging at the back of your mind! I wish I know what it is...all I know is what I feel. And I feel that there is something wrong...

I couldn't sleep well again last night. It was past 12:00 a.m. again when I got to sleep. Good thing I didin't have to go to work today and I was able to sleep until noon. I tried to divert my attention, tried to keep myself busy so that I won't notice this bad feeling I'm having. I'm hoping it will just go away...

I'm also hoping that by writing it here, I'll find release from this nagging feeling and my thoughts will be made lighter.

No comments: