July 2, 2009

Just Been Tagged

This is the first time I took time to do this tagging thing thanks to Nays over at A Celebration of Life. I must say it's fun, especially that this strictly requires a single word answer to all questions. This got me sweatin' some hehe. But take a look at what I came up with.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your hair? Tied
3. Your mother? Strong
4. Your father? Shit
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room you are in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Music
11. Your fear? Rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? House
14. Something that you aren’t? Contented
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? House
17. Where you grew up? Muladbucad
18. Last thing you did? Texted
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? MyScreen
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Friends? Many
23. Your life? Routine
24. Your mood? Sad
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Car? Someday
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? None
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Now
32. Who will resend this? Me
33. One place that I go to over and over? Church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Bhong
35. My favorite place to eat? McDonald's

After answer the last question I came to realize that there's more to this tagging thing than mere word-play. In a way, it gives insight to one's personality. Well, this particualr tag anyway.

So, now I'm tagging Tinny.

No comments: