June 18, 2009

Counting the Hours

I'm counting the hours. Five hours more to go and I'll be heading back to where I belong, Frankly, I really miss home, my bed, and all my creature comforts when I'm there. Need I mention the fresh air? the morning sunlight streaming through my window when I open my eyes? It's been 2 months since I last saw my family. I don't know but this time it feels like it's been forever. I miss my nieces.

One of them, Thea, has started school last Monday. Time really flies so fast. She used to be just this tiny baby I could carry in my arms, but now she's a young lady already.
The other one, Gale, I think she'd be naughtier now too. Well, I'm counting the hours that I could be with them again.

And I can't wait for the get-together we're going to have on Sunday. It's going to be our birthdays again. Three of us will be celebrating - Yagz, Gold, and I. It's going to be a busy weekend for me. But I have to say, this is one busy time I'm so looking forward to. :)

No comments: