June 27, 2009

Another Year Added To My Life

Well, the 22nd of June is over, which means I’m really one year older. So how do I feel about being at this age? Frankly, I feel older too, though I don’t look it haha. It’s but natural I guess. No one goes through life unscathed as they say and these experiences can make one feel and even look older than his years. But I’m thankful that even though life hasn’t been that good to me lately, it doesn’t show that much on my face. (that said with a smug look;))

Anyway, I had a very nice time at home. Saw my family, my nieces who are really getting bigger each time I see them. We had a nice celebration on Sunday. By we I mean my cousins Yagz, Gold, and I. Although none of our birthdays fall on the 21st of June, we decided to hold our bit of get together that day. There was great food and what we love most - videoke!:D We sang our hearts out til late at night.

See some pics of how I spent this year's birthday.

No comments: