June 23, 2008

Travel Musings

Lately, I’ve been thinking about traveling to another place. I have itchy feet, yet I don’t have the guts to just let them lead me wherever. Traveling alone is not my cup of tea. Guess I’m not brave enough to go traipsing around the globe alone. It would be more enjoyable if I have a companion. This way I would not be nervous in finding accommodation where we can be safe. Since we’ll be hailing from the Philippines, we must first have a Philippines accommodation to stay while waiting for our flight date.

First stop would be Thailand where numerous cheap Thailand hotels can be found. Though they are cheap in price, they must be safe and have all the conveniences. But if we can’t find one, I have some friends there where we can stay for a few days. Thailand and Malaysia are just neighboring countries, so it would be a shame if we don’t take time to visit the place. I especially want to see Kuala Lumpur which is the capital and largest city of Malaysia. It is a great urban jungle that you’d get lost in it if you’re not familiar with the place. After that, we’ll fly to China. Maybe at this time of year it will be hard to find last minute China hotels because of the upcoming Olympic Games. For sure plenty of tourists will be swarming about the country to witness this great event.

Oh well, all these are just musings for the meantime anyway.

No comments: