June 2, 2008

I Stepped On My Eyeglasses

I broke my eyeglasses! It happened by accident. Last Saturday night I had this blinding headache again. I thought I'd wash my face so that my head would be cooled as well. Then I went inside the bathroom, removed my eyeglasses and placed them on the floor by the door. So, I proceeded. Maybe it was because of the headache and the fact that I had a lot of things of my mind that when I got up and stepped out, I just heard this loud cracking noise!!! My eyeglasses!!! I really stepped on them and when I looked down, my poor eyeglasses lay there in ruins.
One lens was knocked off from the frame, but unbroken. The other was still intact. When I tried them on, well the frame was way too loose. It was totally useless. My headache was aggravated because I didn't have my glasses on!

The next day I went to Legazpi Eye Center to have my glasses fixed. Once there, I decided to just buy a new one instead. Anyway, my broken eyewear is already 4 years old.

No comments: