July 9, 2008

On A Standstill...

It's been a while...Life seems to be taking on a standstill, neither moving here nor there. Suddenly, I'm losing focus on what I must achieve. Life is really hard sometimes, or most of the time...I wish I can see things clearly, that from this point I know which road will take me to the achievement I want and need. If it were so, there'd be no hardship, no tormenting thoughts, and no doubts. Maybe by then everything that I need to make my life complete will fall into place...

I don't know...this was also my sentiment some years ago, yet here I am again. It's kind of funny sometimes that my life seems to take on this kind of pattern, deja vu!

They say life is what we make it. I have a vision of what I want my life to be, but what I lack is the strength and the courage to see it through. Every night I pray for the strength and courage I need because life is quickly passing by while I, I am here on a standstill...

No comments: