January 18, 2008

My Acer Aspire 4520G Laptop!

This is probably a little already since my excitement has died down some. What am I talking about? well i'm talking about my new laptop...an Acer Aspire 4520G. This was not actually the laptop that i planned to buy when we went to Manila but i think this one is a lot better than my previous choice which is the Toshiba Satellite A200. I wanted a laptop that i can use both for work and games. I asked around and they said that if i also intend to play online games, especilaly 3D games, i should get a laptop with at least 128MB dedicatted video memory. The Aspire 4520G has it that is why it's the one I opted for. And now I'm enjoying my laptop, though not as much as i want to because of time constraint.

Check back for the pictures:-D




Update:



Here are the pictures:-D