January 24, 2008

I'm Monetizing with Smorty!

I can't help but wonder sometimes where my salary go each time I receive it on the 15th and 30th of the month. It's really true what they say, that it is easier to spenf your money than earn it. Well, on my part it can't be helped, even if I'm still single I also have lots of bills to pay like the DSL and the share I give for the household expenses. And on top of that, my savings kinda took a beating because I recently bought a laptop for myself. But don't get me wrong, I don't regret buying my laptop. My only concern now is to put my savings to the way it was before. One way of doing that is by having a sideline.

It's a great thing really that through my officemate I was able to know about Smorty. I think this is going to be the means that I need in order to achieve my plans. Smorty is an excellent way to get paid for blogging. This is really convenient for me since I already have an existing blog. So aside from being my emo outlet, I'm now also monetizing my blog! That's killing two birds with one stone. Isn't that great?! I love to write so this opportunity being given by Smorty is just great.

Want to know more on how Smorty works? Basically, you'll have to write reviews about certain websites. Of course you have to be honest in the things you include in the review. With Smorty you will have control over the topics or websites that you want to write about since you can accept the topic that suits your taste. But you'd have to be fast because the opportunities can be taken fast by other bloggers. And aside from writing reviews, you can also earn via their referral program whihc is like blog advertising at the same time. Smorty also encourages integration of their banners and logos because this is another great way to advertise on blogs.

Have a blog? Try out Smorty's services. Blog for money and get paid to blog about the things you love!

No comments: