May 24, 2013

Ryleigh Turns Four Months Old


Time flies really fast indeed! Imagine, my little Ryleigh is four months old already! It seems like it was just yesterday when he came out of my tummy. When I look at him now, I'm in awe of how much he's grown from the tiny premature little baby I gave birth to in January. He's so chubby now. His cheeks, arms and legs are so full that I can hardly resist the urge to squeeze him every time.

My little Ryleigh is four months old (Sigh)...

His fourth month birthday was yesterday and to mark the special day, I cooked pancit and bought a cake. Good thing baby Ryl was in a good mood that we were able to get some nice photos. You know what? There were instances when he would look at the cake like he wanted to eat it! His mouth would go round up when he looked at it.

He also did something special on his fourth month birthday. He turned to his right side all by himself while he was asleep! He's never done that before. he should be doing it more often now that he's four months old.

I now realize that babies grow up quickly so as a mom I have to relish every moment this stage in my baby's life.
Happy fourth month my love Ryl!

No comments: