January 6, 2011

Bits and Pieces of December 2010

2011 is here! New Year but does it really mean new beginnings? Well it really depends on how you want to start the year. Some people make New Year resolutions, but I don't. I made some in the past but was not able to follow through with them. So better not make them. I'll just have to do my best in what I do this year; as one song goes "No Promises."

Anyway, I'm not writing about the New Year. I just want to share with you my readers (if ever there are) how I spent my holidays.

First of all we were able to attend the Thanksgiving and Praise Program at the Naga View Adventist College. Though we went there kind of late already. We went Friday and the program already started on Wednesday. I say we because I was with my fiance Ryann. Also, the Muladbucad  bretheren were there ahead of us. It was very rainy!


We went there by motorcycle, so we had to stop once in a while to avoid getting thoroughly drenched. There were lots of people and tents all over the NVAC grounds. But then it wasn't as many as the family camp back in 2000. But it was still great nevertheless. Rye was able to see some of his very close friends and former classmates at NVAC.

And before we proceeded to NVAC on Friday, we made a quick detour to Camsur Watersports Complex in Pili. It was a very rainy day so we weren't able to see everything. We just stayed in the little kiosk by the water until the rain subsided somewhat.

These are some of the things I've been up to during the holidays.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rhyz, seems like you had lots of fun during the holidays and I learned about your fiancee just now. Anyway, hope you keep on writing. God bless you!!