September 3, 2008

First Days

Well,for those of you got to read my sentimenatl notes down there, hope you didn't get bored...It was just one of those times that I needed to get off some steam. Anyway, I'm feeling so much better now. It's a new environment and a new routine for me here in Manila. Yesterday was my first day at the office. When I first came here, I was told that I would report to the ofice on the 16th of September, but then there was a change and was asked to report sooner, so here I am.

This is the first time that I will be living alone so it really is going to be a challenge for me. I do hope I can cope on my own. All my life I lived with my family and I have never really experienced what it's like to be really away from them, to be responsible for everything. Though I have also gone on vacations away from home, there is always this feeling of security that I will be going back home. So this time it's going to be so much different. I can only go home occasionally since it won't be financially practical for me to go back home regularly.

But this is a start and I do hope I can make it on my own here in the urban jungle...

No comments: