May 21, 2008

To Travel the World

Since I was a child, it has been my dream to travel the world! Well, I'm pretty sure it's not only me who dreams of it. When I was in high school I grew to love reading paperbacks, especially the novels authored by Barbara Cartland. All of the settings of her novels were in United Kingdom, London in particular and the surrounding counties. She gave such wonderful descriptions of the places and this has inspired me to dream of visiting those places someday. If I go there a place to stay will not be a problem I think because there are cheap hotels where I can stay. And even if I don't make hotel reservations, there are also last minute London hotels ready to take tourists in.


If you also want to travel, another great place to go to is Australia. You know this place has British influence written all over it, so it'd be just like visiting UK. There are also great places to see in Australia. I'm sure you've heard about the Great Barrier Reef. And if you don't have a great liking for the sea, there's always the Outback where you'll see a vast desert and all kinds of creepy, crawley creatures. But it's not bad especially if you see a great view such as the Uluru Ayers Rock, WOW! Cheap hotels are also all over the place, so board and lodging will not be a problem.

Maybe the United States is also another country that would be great to visit. Now, cheap hotels really abound here no matter what state you happen to hop on.

No comments: