May 16, 2008

My Blog Has a NEW Look!!!

After doing some trial and error I'm finally able to get the NEW look that I want for my blog. Just take a look! If you're a frequent visitor here you probably noticed the big change! It came to my mind just now that I should have taken a screenshot of my previous layout to let you compare and let you see the difference I'm talking about. But well, it's too late for that now.

Previously, my blog had two sidebars - one on the left and one on the right - and the main column in the middle. The various widgets I uploaded made my blog look so crowded. And I think they squash the main part of my blog, so I thought of making the sidebars work side by side. Voila! the new template layout! I think this new layout makes my blog look less cluttered.
Please let me know what you think of my new layout.

2 comments:

- maida - said...

nice new layout rhyz...i like it!

Rhyz said...

thanks maidz! :-)