December 16, 2017

A Post After Three Years

Suddenly I missed writing here. It's surely been a while since I last wrote anything substantial and honestly, a lot has happened, which is just expected since my last update here was three years ago.

Yeah 3 years! I've been that busy or maybe just lazy haha.

Anyway, like I said a lot has happened, lots of changes. For three years now I've been working as a Secondary School teacher. Being a teacher is quite challenging but I'm not going to elaborate on those challenges. If you are reading this post and yiu happen to be a teacher as well then you know what I mean.

Also my son is almost 5 years old! From that itty bitty baby in my previous posts, Ryleigh has grown so big and handsome. He looks a lot like me! I'm just so happy and thankful that he is doing so much better now especially when it comes to social interaction and school work. He's currently in Pre-Kinder. He'll be attending his first Christmas Party in school this coming week. I hope it doesn't get canceled due to bad weather.

It's almost midnight so, I'll cut the updates here. I will try my best to be more active in writing here. Missed you my blog!

No comments: