July 13, 2011

Excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!

Is there anything that you feel most excited about lately? Well, I do have one thing! It's the last installment of the Harry Potter series! I've read all the books (finished reading all of them a long time ago) and watched all the seven movies. I made it a point not to miss any one of them. In a way, I kind of grew up with the Harry Potter characters. 


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is going to be a nostalgic movie. You see it's really the last movie of the franchise. After this, there will be no more magical world to lose one's self in. No more spells to cast and no more adventures to look forward to because at the end of the movie, the world will be at peace again. Lord Voldemort will be no more; peace and goodness will reign. Yup I already know how the movie will end but I'm still very excited to see how things happen with my eyes not only with my imagination. 

Based on the trailer released, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is going to be an action-packed movie! It's also going to have some flavors of drama, romance, and a moral lesson. Oh I can hardly wait to see it! It's going to be a date for me and my Mama this weekend! Ma also happens to be an HP fanatic! ;)

Are you going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?

No comments: