November 16, 2010

Bye-Bye Laptop Of Mine

It's so sad really because my constant companion for the almost 3 years has finally gave up on me. And before you start wondering who or rather what I'm I'm talking about, take a look at this picture.



Yes, it's my Acer 4520G laptop. It crashed two about two weeks ago. You can just imagine my chagrin when it wouldn't power on anymore. And to add insult to injury, I haven't submitted all my articles yet when that happened! I had to rewrite two of them! I was supposed to go somewhere that time but was not able to because   I had to retrieve what I can from my mail. Grrr you can just imagine my frustration and annoyance that time.

When I took it to the computer repair shop ( I won't mention which), the technician wouldn't give me a proper explanation. It was just "most likely its motherboard failure." Frustrating really. I wouldn't go there ever again.

Anyway, instead of shelling out money for repair I just bought a new desktop instead, which set me back financially (you should see my sad face right now). i already spent quite a lot when my laptop had a damaged processor and video card, so i'd rather just buy a desktop this time. At least I'm able to work properly again. I'll write about my new desktop next time! 'Til then!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So that's why I haven't seen you online on facebook recently? hehehe. How are you rhyz?

Rhyz said...

Hi Worthy!

yup that's one of the reasons, aside from being really really busy :). But i'm doing alright :). thanks for taking time to read my posts hehehe