December 9, 2009

Tired...

Lately, I just can't seem to muster much enthusiasm about anything. Everything that I do each day just seem so mechanical...like I'm a robot going through all the motions...my heart's not really in it. I may smile and laugh during the day but, after the lights go out my thoughts just come crowding in. Questions...so many whys...what ifs...what about...what's going to happen...all of these just keep resounding inside my head, unanswered because I don't have the answers.

Late at night, when i'm alone with my thoughts, I can't help but think about what I've really always wanted. Can't help questioning why we don't get what we really want in this life. In my heart of hearts, I don't think that what I've ever wanted was that hard, but why does it continue to elude me? To be constantly out of my reach? All I've ever really wanted was that one thing, but why is it so hard to find? I've prayed, I've waited, and prayed again but still nothing...I'm getting tired of waiting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whenever I get to this kinds of moments, the best thing to do is sit down and talk to someone. Why not do that? Let's sit down and talk over pure double chocolate at Coffee Bean. Your treat of course! yahahahahaha...