November 10, 2009

True Friendship Beyond Distance

One of my best friends left for abroad today. I won’t be seeing him for two years. I know some think that it’s not really too long but, I just can’t help feeling lost somehow. Ever since I came here in Manila, he’s been one of the people who’ve been like a constant companion. He's always there to listen to my woes and just about everything. He's very comfortable to be with because I could talk about almost anything with him. Last year was so much fun because we used to go to church together with our other closest friends Mandy and Jeni. And now, he’s gone away. It feels like I’ve lost a friend again. But I know that true friendship never ends even when two people don’t see each other for some time. He’s like my little brother though he’s really so much bigger than me. He’s one of the nicest and gentlest guys I know, a true friend who won’t let you down. I hope you’ll be okay there Bunso. Be happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like I said, absence makes the heart grow fonder. We could only look back and wonder at how much fun it had been while it lasted. In the end, parting ways would mean reliving or topping the experience with another friend. That way, cycle of fun and happiness won't end.