April 9, 2008

Not Much Time for Blogging

Does my blog look abandoned? I feel sad that I haven't been able to update this for the past few weeks. There's just so much going on lately, especially with work. I'll try to be more diligent in giving updates in the next few days...but I'm not promising anything haha.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to our trip to Bukidnon next week. Maybe this is the change of environment and rest that I badly need, even for just a short time. This trip will be my farthest trip so far. The farthest part of the Philippines that I've been to is Baguio, and that was back in 2001! So, you can see how much I'm looking forward to this trip. I hope everything will be ok during our time there. By "we" I mean myself, Ryann, Yagz, Gold, Mandy, Jenny and Ryan. There are seven of us from our church who are joining the Congress to be held in Bukidnon next week. Last weekend, we've already bought the things we would need, so it's just a matter of waiting now.

We will leave on Saturday. Well, I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

dex said...

good luck and enjoy your trip!!