February 6, 2008

There is a Solution to Stretch Marks!

As I've mentioned in my post the other week my sister-in-law had just given birth to a baby girl, they named her Gale. It's almost 2 weeks now since she gave birth, so she's almost recovered from the birthing experience. I have to say our family is very happy about the new baby. My sister-in-law is glad to see her cute and pretty offspring; however she is not happy about her stretch marks! The skin on her tummy got so stretched because she was big during her pregnancy, so I guess it only follows that there will be lots of marks as well. Right now she's worried how she'll get rid of them nasty-looking stretch marks.

Good thing I came across Diva's Skin Care blog that gives useful reviews avout the solutions to the big stretch mark problems. The blog is updated on a daily basis so the information supplied is up to date. The blog has information and advice on how to prevent stretch marks and at the same time solution if you are already an unlucky recipient of stretch marks. The different kinds of stretch mark creams are also being tackled in the entries. The pros and cons of each stretch mark cream, like the revitol stretch mark cream, are laid out so anyone looking for information as to which one will work best for her needs.

I'm sure my sister-in-law will be glad of this info that I am going to relay to her. Hmmm, makes me think...it would also be useful to me too when I decide to have a baby too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is excellent news for pregnant moms that they must not worry for Stretch Marks . Because there are so many creams for stretch marks in the market. My friend was pregnant she was worried of stretch marks but I recommended to her to apply revitol stretch marks and could you believe this stretch marks disappeared.